Exhaust gas type: printing industry
Customer pain points:
1. Poor collection results in the workshop.
2. The treatment effect of the original equipment is poor, and it does not meet the emission standards.
3. Some production lines lack collection and processing equipment.
4. Increasingly strict environmental requirements.
1. Improve workshop environment and strengthen collection effect.
2. High economic benefits.
3. The treatment effect reaches the emission standard.
"Combined filter + adsorption (concentration) + hot air desorption + thermal storage catalytic decomposition"
(Activated carbon adsorption bed)
(Activated carbon adsorption (hot air desorption) + RCO system)
1. The exhaust gas collection effect is good.
2. The treatment effect is up to 97%.
3 The workshop environment has been significantly improved to ensure the safety of workers.
4. Meet the Guangdong Province local standard "Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Printing Industry" (DB44 / 815-2010), Table 2 Period II Emission Limits
1. The collection effect is good, the workshop environment is improved, and the harm of the exhaust gas to the operators is reduced.
2. Advanced technology, stable equipment operation and high processing efficiency.
3. Simple equipment operation, operation and maintenance, high safety performance.
4. Simple equipment operation, operation and maintenance, high safety performance.
Other organic waste gas treatment cases
Keywords: waste gas environmental protection company, organic waste gas purification treatment, vocs exhaust gas treatment method, vocs treatment, waste gas treatment, new technology, exhaust gas treatment system, exhaust gas purification treatment, dust treatment technology, dust treatment purification, environmental protection inspection, environmental assessment